15.5.09

Tokyo Ramen (home made)


I guess some people knows about Japanese Ramen.
Soooooooo tasty and I love it!
But unfortunately it"s hard to find good Ramen shops in abroad(means out of Japan).

I often make Ramen by myself because Ramen in Japanese restaurants, it's not tasty like main land, or terribly expensive. Moreover I saw a lot of fake Ramen in fake Japanese restaurants.

An important thing is the taste of soup. The bouillon of Tokyo style Ramen is combinations from fishes, chicken bones, pork meats, and Soya source. We need to boil them over 4 to 6 hours.
Yep, Hard work makes Ramen tasty more and more!

For more detail, refer my other blog,
http://ameblo.jp/utrecht/entry-10260588462.html

Lekker!

Kyaraben (character bento) workshop

Kyaraben, a shortened form of character bento, is a very popular bento style in Japan which features food decorated to look like Anime or Kawaii characters. At the workshop you learn how to make authentic Kyaraben and the result you can take home. More info http://tokyodoll.web.fc2.com/workshop/bentoworkshop.html